Competitively Priced Boiler Repair in Wigan
There are few things worse than when your boiler suddenly dies on you. Whether it’s right before the morning school run, or when you get home from work desperate for that relaxing hot shower, a broken boiler can cause a whole heap of problems for you and your home. Here at D. Lannon Plumbing, we provide complete boiler repair services to make sure you can be comfortable in your own home.
Whether you’re looking for a comprehensive boiler repair service or someone to come in and quickly replace a boiler which has clearly been on the way out for some time, our team are here for you. We service homes and businesses all over the Wigan area, including Horwich, Blackrod, Aspull, Hindley and more.
Common Boiler Problems
Here at D. Lannon, we have more than 30 years’ experience when it comes to boiler repair and dealing with plumbing or heating issues of all kinds. We can deal with all of the most common boiler problems in an extremely short period of time, meaning that you can get back to enjoying your home. We deal with boiler repair on a daily basis, and we are certain that we can get to the bottom of any boiler problem you are suffering from.
Some of the most common issues regarding boilers include:
- No Heat/Hot Water – This is the most common issue for boiler repairs across Wigan. Potential causes could be broken diaphragms or airlocks, causing the boiler itself to shut down. It could also be something as simple as low water levels.
- Leaking and Dripping – There is a range of issues which could cause your boiler to start leaking and dripping water. It could be the boiler itself which is leaking, or in the pipes around the tank. This can sometimes be the result of corrosion or poor initial fitting.
- Strange Noises – Broken boilers can cause a whole range of strange noises which can often be heard throughout the house. These can include banging, whistling and gurgling, and they are all signs that there is something wrong with your boiler.
- Pilot Light Goes Out – This normally indicates an issue with the gas supply into the boiler. Sometimes it can be just a matter of relighting the pilot light, so long as the gas itself is still active.
- Quickly Losing Pressure – If the pressure in your boiler drops too low, then it could cause your central heating system to shut down. There are many reasons why this could be happening, from water leaks or faulty pressure release valves. Either way, with professional boiler repair, it could be resolved in a matter of minutes.
- Radiators Not Heating – If your radiators aren’t heating at all, or if only the lower halves of radiators are heating, then this can be a serious problem. For example, pharmacy online no prescription there could be a serious build-up of air or sludge in the system, potentially causing an uneven distribution of heat.
- Boiler Keeps Switching Off – This is an extremely common and irritation problem which many people have learned to live with rather than call a team of boiler repair specialists. This could symbolise a range of problems, including low water pressure, a lack of water flow due to a closed valve or even just an issue with the thermostat. Our Gas Safe registered engineers can help you to identify the problem and resolve it as quickly as possible.
Choose D. Lannon For Professional Boiler Repair in Wigan
Here at D. Lannon, our experience means that we are one of the most effective and reliable teams of engineers in the country. We are proud to deliver an industry-leading service to all of our clients, including both domestic and commercial properties.
From start to finish, you can be assured of a professional and efficient service to get your boiler operating effectively. Our team of engineers conduct all of their work with you in mind, and you can be assured of a completely reliable boiler repair service. Even after the project has been completed, if your boiler suffers from any more issues, our after-sales team are here to help.
When it comes to boiler repair, if you don’t know what you are doing it can be extremely dangerous. In fact, you can often cause more harm than good! The quickest, easiest and often cheapest way to get your central heating system back in working order is to get in touch with a team of boiler repair specialists.
Whether you’re based in Blackrod, Aspull, Standish, Horwich or Hindley, our Wigan-central team can be there in record time to help you bring your boiler back into working order. For more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our experienced and dedicated boiler repair team today. You can reach us directly on 01942 833366. If you prefer, you can use the online contact form on our Contacts page and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
Very High Standard
Quality Products At A Competitive Price
Emma in Haigh
Provide A First Class Service
PJF Builders & Joiners