Landlords Gas SafeTY Certificates


When renting out properties, it’s a legal government requirement that Landlords have the gas appliances and boilers, that are installed in the home to let, annually serviced and approved as in safe, working condition. Once approved and signed off by a qualified, registered gas engineer, they will produce a Gas Safety certificate (formerly known as a CP12 certificate) that will be given to both landlords and tenants.

As a Gas Safe registered company, D Lannon Plumbing & Heating offer a Landlords Gas Safety Certificate service with a full inspection of your gas appliances, such as the gas cooker, gas fire and the boiler. We will record the location, alongside a description, of each appliance and flue inspected and will note any safety issues that will need rectifying with the work undertaken to fix these problems. We can also test and record the integrity of the pipework as it is also a legal requirement for landlords to ensure that the pipework is maintained and in a safe condition.

Once dated with the address of the property inspected and that of the Landlord’s abode, the certificate will be signed by our certified Gas Safe registered engineer and produce copies for both the landlord and tenant.

Contact D Lannon Plumbing & Heating today if you require a Landlords Gas Safety Certificate in Wigan, Chorley and Horwich, by calling 01942 833366 or 07769 654864.


See What We Can Do For You

D Lannon Plumbing & Heating offer their services throughout Wigan, Hindley, Standish, Parbold, Leigh, Horwich, Westhoughton and Chorley.

Call Today

D Lannon Plumbing & Heating
Barley Nook
Meadow Pit Lane

Tel: 01942 833 366
Mob: 07769 654 864

Gas Safe No: 561428